Welcome to the bestbalsakits
modeling store for more hours of enjoyment.
If you can find it elsewhere, it's not rare enough for us to list - ehhh... more or less ;-)
Car & bikes only: rare items, nice items, impossible items.
With our own BBK line, we cover some petrol head gaps nobody sees profit in. They're correct, yet we persist because that's us.
THIS LATEST BBK DESIGN MADE IT TO OUR SHELVES:
1/12 SAUBER C9 1987 NURNBERG SUPERCUP WINNER TRANSDECAL FOR MFH MODEL FACTORY HIRO
20 selected items with 20% discount
Check out what BBK is spending time & money on... (updated may 5th, 2020)
Several new items are in the pipeline. Ehh... @ printers ;-))
- GRLPWR NOW - GRLPWR NOW - GRLPWR NOW - GRLPWR NOW - GRLPWR NOW - GRLPWR NOW -
VISPO 1/6 BIKE 'n BABE resin kits, new models to be added soon!
WHOLE SALVINOS JR LINE HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
A big thank you goes out to those who bought!
We’re working safely and fast to keep your orders moving. Postal handling delays will have an impact on your delivery time though. We send world wide but current flight restrictions make it impossible to reach Oceania & Middle East.
Latest stock additions
I know: when one starts a 'latest stock addition' list, this should be maintained regularly. Intentions were good & initially i listed about every new item that hit my shelves. Over time this list became less relevant though, and so did my additions. Does customer need to be notified if another decal from same manufacturer comes in? Guess not. So, from now we'll only be updating this list should real important new stuff become available through our store, like bbk stuff for instance ;-))
It is not that if the list is not updated, nothing is happening @ bbk... We'll soon list a bunch of 1/12 Tamiya bike kits (the ones everyone is looking for, you know), we'll be offering the new 1/12 FERRARI 312B & P34 rain tires Icon has in development to fit Tamiya kits, and - after few years of waiting - we'll be restocking AZRM parts soon. Like how soon? Well, they're sent. Now with corona here & there & everywhere, it is hard to predict delivery times though.
- hey hey, finally available for those who suffer flat and/or melted tires in their Tamiya MP4/6, 641/2 or FW14B kit: MFH 80's GY complete tire set especially made to fit these cars without modifications needed...
It has been a while since MFH brought an interesting kit to market (at least, in my opinion. Which shouldn't matter, i know, but it does apparently ;-) so i've been skipping their latest releases. Until december 2019 came & MFH surprised us with a magnificent 1/12 MERCEDES SAUBER C9 1998 LM WINNER kit which surely made up for the time lost (ahum ahum, i know i know ;-). And while packaging our order, MFH added on request the FERRARI 365GTB/4 LM 1972 competitor to the parcel too... 'cause somehow, that's a brutal beast & brutal beasts are always welcomed @ BBK! Oh, and add the incredible BENTLEY SPEED 8 LE MANS 2003 WINNER. I did anyway...
- Bringing small, new but detail crazy aftermarket garage kits of exceptional quality to market and help building a profoune customer base for these undergoings is one of the joys of running this business... Today, we're happy to announce Clay Models joined our ranks offering the utlimate engine, break/wheel and gearbox sets to help you up Tamiya's 1/24 Porsche 956 cars. Options for 1993 WORKS CAR, 1992 WORKS CAR en 1993&+ PRIVATEER CARS are available, see here.
VECTOR MAGIC added 1/20 McLAREN M23 & 1/20 WILIAMS FW11/FW11B to their range. Adding the quality of their designs to the print quality Cartograf deliveres, makes them 1st choice for subjects available. Check them out!
Complete 1/24 - 1/25 Nascar line from Salvino Models has arrived, so, if you're into 1970-1980 NASCAR / DAYTONA winning cars, then this might be for you...
- TAMIYA 1/12 PORSCHE 934 JÄGERMEISTER 1976 WORKS #12055 has hit the shelves, see here. The main difference with the previous release #12040 is that this issue offers slick tires (vs threaded in #12040), the decal sheet is missing the Dunlop & Shell logos & there's only one seat left to install (down from 2 in previous issue). Our listing of this kit has this decal problem solved, as we'll include a fill in set offering the missing items for free (this fill in decal is also available for purchase seperately, see here). Those who need a 2nd seat for their kit can add it here...
1/8 PORSCHE RSR TURBO LE MANS 1974 DECALS to fit EIDAI GRIP and/or ENTEX KIT (inc. adjusted logos, corrected colours & added designs) have arrived from printers. If you got that kit in your stash, this is what you'll be looking for...
The long awaited Top Studio 1/12 COCKPIT DETAIL UP SET for TAMIYA WILLIAMS RENAULT FW14B has arrived, see here. Along with this set came a buch of newly issued metal hex bolt/nuts sets sould you be looking for ultimate sharp detail.
We restocked Icons' 1/12 FORD GT40 tire set that would enhance the Trumpeter kit in a great way. Say what? In a tremendous way: the original tires look very toylike and wear a wrong pattern. These replacement tires are superior in detail & correctness, so should you want your model to look like the real thing, you should not hesitate. See here.
Our own BBK take on 1/12 LOTUS 49 DECAL SET has arrived and is available for purchase, see here...
- Hiro is finally bringing us Italian race cars other than Ferrari: we picked both ALFA ROMEO 1974 MONZA 1000Km & ALFA ROMEO 1975 SPA 1000km to add to our stock. And, also made it safely here: 1/12 LOTUS 49 EARLY TYPE 1967 & 1/12 LOTUS 49 LATE TYPE 1967-1968. Check these iconic cars out!
Added to our list: 1/8 PROMOCOM FERRARI 126C2, ZOLDER version. Thise who know about this kit, won't be surprised we only have 1 available. Good news is: 100% complete, one of the rare ones...
Studio27 newest, Top Studios newest... All in stock. Too much to describe in detail, just check their respective pages to see ;-)
- 1/12 Porsche 935 / Porsche 934 Photo Etched detail set is available, our own make so quality garanteed... see here
- 1/12 Hiro Ferrari 126C2 Belgian GP (Villeneuve last qualy) is back in stock. With Hiro ending its Ferrari offerings (end of license) this kit won't last for ever. So act should you need.
APM is no longer, but that does not hold us to list one of their beauties: 1/12 transkit to transform Tamiya's 1/12 Ferrari F50 into GT-1 livery. Only 1 kit available, tamiya's F50 donor kit is also available.
- Imtch is a spin off of Model Factory Hiro, and brought some 1/32 air plane skeleton models to our desktop. We list 2 of them: the P-51D Mustang and the Messerschmitt BF109E. Only 1 kit available of each model.
from MONOPOSTO, we listed 1/20 LAROUSSE LH94 MONACO, LAROUSSE LH94 JAPAN, VENTURI LC92 SOUTH AFRICA, VENTURI LC92 JAPAN
bbk's latest arrived dec 31th... 1/12 WOLF WR1 RACING REPLACEMENT & TRANS DECAL for TAMIYA SCHECKTER RAHAL, see here
Happy new year all...
One the interesting things about Museum Collection decals, is that - in 1/20 - they often offer car decals that also carry helmet decals for drivers. And they handle a couple of rare subjects, nobody else seems interested in. So we now have listed their carbon sets for 1/8 MP4/4 from d'Agostini next to some 1/20 f1 subjects
MFH keeps pumping out kits, we keep adding to our shelves so check out the newest Maserati 250F & 250F Streamliner... already follow by 962C LM 1986 & Shell LM 1988 and Ferrari 312T2 1977
arrived here from Model Factory Hiro is their 1/12 Lancia Beta super detail kit, in 3 versions: 1979 Giro d’Italia #576 G.Villeneuve / W.Röhrl / C.Geistdörfer, 1980 LM 24hours Race #51 H.Heyer / B.Darniche / T.Fabi #52 P.Ghinzani / M.Alén / G.Brancatelli and 1981 LM 24hours Race #65 M.Alboreto / E.Cheever / C.Facetti #66 R.Patrese / H.Heyer / P.Ghinzani #67 B.Gabbiani / E.Pirro. Vrooooaaaar....
made it back into our listings because of huge demand: 1/8 alu funnels & injectors for Lotus 72D (entex, eidai grip, revell) kit. Alu funnels & injectors to fit 1/8 M23 McLaren kit also made it here. Both items are only 50 sets each, so if you don't want to miss out, you better act!
added to our studio 27 list of F1 car kits in 1/20: CAMEL BENETTON FORD B191 1991 SCHUMACHER BRUNDLE, CAMEL BENETTON FORD B191B 1992 SCHUMACHER BRUNDLE, LAMBO LAMBORGHINI MODENA M291 US GP 1991 LARINI, LAMBO LAMBORGHINI MODENA M291 JAPAN GP 1991 LARINI, SIMTEK S941 JAPAN GP 1994 BRABHAM / INOUE, JORDAN J197 CANADA 1997 SCHUMACHER / FISICHELLA, JORDAN J197 BELGIUM 1997 SCHUMACHER / FISICHELLA, MINARDI FERRARI M191 91 MARTINI MORBIDELLI MORENO
Our 1/12 redesigned & corrected Martini Porsche 935 decal set has arrived. At least, the main design did. Still waiting for the small insert we had printed to make the set (over)complete. So, just hold your orders little longer, we'll keep you informed.
Few other decal sets are available from now on: there's this wonderfull 1/12 SWAT POLICE CAR set to fit DOYUSHA/OTAKI MUSTANG MACH1, also for same makes there is the 3pcs Fire Bird logo that goes on the hood of the PONTIAC TRANS-AM model (some additional logos made it to the sheet too) and we also stocked the 1/12 ciggie fill in decal to fit ITALERI/PROTAR ALFA ROMEO 179C, because decals that come in the kit just don't have correct dimensions. Check them out!
Also, together with the 935 insert, we'll add some more decals from our own make to our offerings: 1/43 SEAT BELT LOGOs, 1/8 SEAT BELT LOGOs
and JOCHEN RINDT LOTUS 72C yellow 'Car Show' tape both in 1/12 scale (TAMIYA kit) as in 1/8 scale (EIDAI/ENTEX kit)
Long awaited, and finally available: the studio27 full carbon decal set for Tamiya's Ferrari SF70H. 1st run has sold out @ manufacturer, and so has 2nd. Not sure there will be a3rd run, so if you don't want to take your chances, you can get it here & now!
With the DECALCAS decal sets, you can build Belkits' OPEL MANTA in a stunning BASTOS livery, be it the 1985 or 1986 car as driven by COLSOUL & LOPES in Haspengouw, Condroz & Ypres rallies. Vrooooaaaar....
Well, we've been around for 15 years now. In that time, we've seen many makes come, but also go sadly enough. And every now & then, we discover a little gem not already known to the public... Today, this happened to us again. FFK, a French kit maker, brought a 1/12 MM kit to our attention which reflects the MATRA 650 as raced in Le Mans 1969 and 1000Km of Paris (1969) & Argentine (1970). Please check it out, and build it as a nice addition to your Hiro & Tamiya kits. All support to this little starting make is welcomed warmly.
And now... enjoy your visit,