Welcome to the bestbalsakits
modeling store for more hours of enjoyment.
If you can find it elsewhere, it's not rare enough for us to list - ehhh... more or less ;-)
Car & bikes only: nice items, rare items, impossible to find items.
With our own BBK line, we cover some petrol head gaps nobody else sees profit in. They're correct, yet we persist because that's us.
Oh, one last thing... almost forgot to mention but yet so important: we don't put stickers upon the goods we sell. None.
Makes you happy? Me too!
THIS LATEST BBK DESIGN MADE IT TO OUR SHELVES:
1/12 SAUBER C9 1987 NURNBERG SUPERCUP WINNER TRANSDECAL FOR MFH MODEL FACTORY HIRO
20 selected items with 20% discount
SUZUKI TR350 LRR HISTORICAL STREET RACER
LEON RUYTERS REPLICA
Check out what BBK spent time & money on... (updated july 18, 2020)
Several new items have made it to our shelves: go check ;-))
- GRLPWR NOW - GRLPWR NOW - GRLPWR NOW - GRLPWR NOW - GRLPWR NOW - GRLPWR NOW -
VISPO 1/6 BIKE 'n BABE resin kits: restocked & new model added!
BBK VOLUME DISCOUNT RULES
Find out the smart way to shop BBK's listings and save up to almost 15%
We’re working safely and fast to keep your orders moving. Flight restrictions & local situations are delaying delivery time though.
Expect: Europe 10 days, US & Canada & Oceania 3 to 8 weeks, Asia 3 to 5 weeks
***** IMPORTANT NOTICE *****
To comply with new & super strict rules referring to paper work that needs to be included with international shipments, Belgian Postal Services now demands each and every parcel to be documented in full, no matter size or value. Given the amount of work this is bringing, we cannot justify the time spent for preparing small/cheap orders like single decals, PE detail etc. So,
Starting Jan 1st 2021, we suspend taking orders below Euro 350 in total
for deliveries outside of Euro zone.
This means that orders less than Euro 350 are out for USA, Australia, Japan etc, but also for UK, Norway, Switzerland.
I'm very very verrrrry sorry about this. These new rules came to us by surprise (even postal offices were surprised) and momentarily we're just performing 'damage control' by cancelling these deliveries out of Euro zone.
Hopefully we'll find a way to resume our service soon and/or at least have the shopping cart reflect these changes.
Wim, BBK owner.
***** IMPORTANT NOTICE *****
Latest stock additions
I know: when one starts a 'latest stock addition' list, this should be maintained regularly. Intentions were good & initially i listed about every new item that hit my shelves. Over time this list became less relevant though, and so did my additions. Does customer need to be notified if another decal from same manufacturer comes in? Guess not. So, from now we'll only be updating this list should real important new stuff become available through our store, like bbk stuff for instance ;-))
It is not that if the list is not updated, nothing is happening @ bbk, nonono...
Too busy to update carrousel. I skip meals, i skip sleep, and then some. So carrousel will have to wait for now.
- From now on, you can add valve cover detail to 1/12 GT40, be it Trumpeter/Magnifier or Meng kit you're working on. Another BBK release.
- ICON AM came with corrected wheels & rain tire set for Tamiya's 1/12 FERRARI 312B, and he also did the 1/12 TYRRELL P34 Six Wheeler full wet set to fit Tamiya's kit.
- 1/12 HONDA XR200R decals for Bandai are available. Guess who did these? Right on!
yeay yeay yeay, finally 1/12 F1-GTR in super detail became available from MFH, & off course we added. And, although we never fancied the 1/9 bikes they offered, with their new 1974 Ducati 750SS they just hit my soft spot so: we bought. 1972 Ducati 750 Imola 200 winner: bought. Ah, and yes, no brainer to have added 1/12 Porsche 936: Le Mans winner, ICKX car and maybe the fastest ever. Super cars & bikes for sure, so already listed!
Trumpeter re-released it's 1/12 Ford GT40 as 'American sports car' under the brand: Magnifier, and by doing so avoided expensive license fees. That's why you'll find the re-release priced with a serious dicount while it's still the same kit. Except for the FORD name on the decals that now needs to be puzzled together and the extra decal Nr1 they included. Of course, it would have been better should they also have included the orange/red areas that were painted on the front flanks/hood of the car. Guess they couldn't decide wether is was red or dayglo orange that was needed to finish the decal ;-)
- we welcome Mad Mike's 1/24 3D printed engines: Ford (GT MKI, MKII, 289 Cobra, 289 Holley, Boss, Indy DOHC, 427 GT500, SOHC Cammer, Cosworth DFV), Porsche 911, Flathead Thickstun & Chevy McLarenM6A. Available.
added 4 decal manufacturers to listings who focus on cars & bikes: blue stuff, shunko, decalpool & secret lab. Howhowhow.
- Popular Tamiya bikes in 1/12 joined our ranks.
- BBK added to their growing list of 1/12 car decals: LANCIA STRATOS TEAM ASPTOGYL #14 MONTE CARLO 1977, BMW 3.5CSL GITANES LE MANS 1976 + BMW 3.5CSL GÖSSER BEER LE MANS 1976 + BMW 3.5CSL CALDER ART CAR LM 1975 for DOYUSHA OTAKI, FERRARI 312B REPLACEMENT DECAL. Also added 1/6 HARLEY DAVIDSON FLH1200 POLICE for TAMIYA decal and started 1/12 bike decal section with DUCATI 900SS REPLACEMENT DECAL for TAMIYA.
- AZRM parts are restocked.
hey hey, finally available for those who suffer flat and/or melted tires in their Tamiya MP4/6, 641/2 or FW14B kit: MFH 80's GY complete tire set especially made to fit these cars without modifications needed...
It has been a while since MFH brought an interesting kit to market (at least, in my opinion. Which shouldn't matter, i know, but it does apparently ;-) so i've been skipping their latest releases. Until december 2019 came & MFH surprised us with a magnificent 1/12 MERCEDES SAUBER C9 1998 LM WINNER kit which surely made up for the time lost (ahum ahum, i know i know ;-). And while packaging our order, MFH added on request the FERRARI 365GTB/4 LM 1972 competitor to the parcel too... 'cause somehow, that's a brutal beast & brutal beasts are always welcomed @ BBK! Oh, and add the incredible BENTLEY SPEED 8 LE MANS 2003 WINNER. I did anyway...
- Bringing small, new but detail crazy aftermarket garage kits of exceptional quality to market and help building a profoune customer base for these undergoings is one of the joys of running this business... Today, we're happy to announce Clay Models joined our listings offering the utlimate engine, break/wheel and gearbox sets to help you up Tamiya's 1/24 Porsche 956 cars. Options for 1993 WORKS CAR, 1992 WORKS CAR en 1993&+ PRIVATEER CARS are available, see here.
VECTOR MAGIC added 1/20 McLAREN M23 & 1/20 WILIAMS FW11/FW11B to their range. Adding the quality of their designs to the print quality Cartograf deliveres, makes them 1st choice for subjects available. Check them out!
Complete 1/24 - 1/25 Nascar line from Salvino Models has arrived, so, if you're into 1970-1980 NASCAR / DAYTONA winning cars, then this might be for you...
- TAMIYA 1/12 PORSCHE 934 JÄGERMEISTER 1976 WORKS #12055 has hit the shelves, see here. The main difference with the previous release #12040 is that this issue offers slick tires (vs threaded in #12040), the decal sheet is missing the Dunlop & Shell logos & there's only one seat left to install (down from 2 in previous issue). Our listing of this kit has this decal problem solved, as we'll include a fill in set offering the missing items for free (this fill in decal is also available for purchase seperately, see here). Those who need a 2nd seat for their kit can add it here...
1/8 PORSCHE RSR TURBO LE MANS 1974 DECALS to fit EIDAI GRIP and/or ENTEX KIT (inc. adjusted logos, corrected colours & added designs) have arrived from printers. If you got that kit in your stash, this is what you'll be looking for...
The long awaited Top Studio 1/12 COCKPIT DETAIL UP SET for TAMIYA WILLIAMS RENAULT FW14B has arrived, see here. Along with this set came a buch of newly issued metal hex bolt/nuts sets sould you be looking for ultimate sharp detail.
We restocked Icons' 1/12 FORD GT40 tire set that would enhance the Trumpeter kit in a great way. Say what? In a tremendous way: the original tires look very toylike and wear a wrong pattern. These replacement tires are superior in detail & correctness, so should you want your model to look like the real thing, you should not hesitate. See here.
Our own BBK take on 1/12 LOTUS 49 DECAL SET has arrived and is available for purchase, see here...
- Hiro is finally bringing us Italian race cars other than Ferrari: we picked both ALFA ROMEO 1974 MONZA 1000Km & ALFA ROMEO 1975 SPA 1000km to add to our stock. And, also made it safely here: 1/12 LOTUS 49 EARLY TYPE 1967 & 1/12 LOTUS 49 LATE TYPE 1967-1968. Check these iconic cars out!
Added to our list: 1/8 PROMOCOM FERRARI 126C2, ZOLDER version. Thise who know about this kit, won't be surprised we only have 1 available. Good news is: 100% complete, one of the rare ones...
Studio27 newest, Top Studios newest... All in stock. Too much to describe in detail, just check their respective pages to see ;-)
- 1/12 Porsche 935 / Porsche 934 Photo Etched detail set is available, our own make so quality garanteed... see here
- 1/12 Hiro Ferrari 126C2 Belgian GP (Villeneuve last qualy) is back in stock. With Hiro ending its Ferrari offerings (end of license) this kit won't last for ever. So act should you need.
APM is no longer, but that does not hold us to list one of their beauties: 1/12 transkit to transform Tamiya's 1/12 Ferrari F50 into GT-1 livery. Only 1 kit available, tamiya's F50 donor kit is also available.
And now... enjoy your visit,