Welcome to the bestbalsakits
modeling store for more hours of enjoyment.
If you can find it elsewhere, it's not rare enough for us to list - ehhh... more or less ;-)
Car & bikes only: nice items, rare items, impossible to find items.
With our own BBK line, we cover some petrol head gaps nobody else sees profit in. They're correct, yet we persist because that's us.
Latest stock additions
I know: when one starts a 'latest stock addition' list, this should be maintained regularly. Intentions were good & initially i listed about every new item that hit my shelves. Over time this list became less relevant though, and so did my additions. Does customer need to be notified if another decal from same manufacturer comes in? Guess not. So, from now we'll only be updating this list should real important new stuff become available through our store, like bbk stuff for instance ;-))
It is not that if the list is not updated, nothing is happening @ bbk, nonono...
Adjusted search criteria for number of objects so should be easier to locate your goal.
- For those seeking to replace their Tamiya 1/12 Mclaren MP4/6, Ferrari 641/2 and/or Williams FW14B tires, we now offer 3D printed RAIN TIRE SETS from GP MODELS especially developed to fit these iconic models. You can choose between symmetrical & asymmetrical design.
Freshly AZRM made metal machined wheels for Tamiya's big 3 MP4/6, FW14B & 641/2 arrivaed. We also be restocked various other AZRM sets, so check them out!
We listed the fluo wing decal for 1/12 FORD GT40 LM66 #1 (Trumpeter, Magnifier) as a seperate decal and also added 1/6 Kawasaki Z1300 replacement decal (Tamiya) to our BBK offerings.
- From now on, you can add valve cover detail to 1/12 GT40, be it Trumpeter/Magnifier or Meng kit you're working on. Another BBK release.
- ICON AM came with corrected wheels & rain tire set for Tamiya's 1/12 FERRARI 312B, and he also did the 1/12 TYRRELL P34 Six Wheeler full wet set to fit Tamiya's kit.
- 1/12 HONDA XR200R decals for Bandai are available. Guess who did these? Right on!
yeay yeay yeay, finally 1/12 F1-GTR in super detail became available from MFH, & off course we added. And, although we never fancied the 1/9 bikes they offered, with their new 1974 Ducati 750SS they just hit my soft spot so: we bought. 1972 Ducati 750 Imola 200 winner: bought. Ah, and yes, no brainer to have added 1/12 Porsche 936: Le Mans winner, ICKX car and maybe the fastest ever. Super cars & bikes for sure, so already listed!
Trumpeter re-released it's 1/12 Ford GT40 as 'American sports car' under the brand: Magnifier, and by doing so avoided expensive license fees. That's why you'll find the re-release priced with a serious dicount while it's still the same kit. Except for the FORD name on the decals that now needs to be puzzled together and the extra decal Nr1 they included. Of course, it would have been better should they also have included the orange/red areas that were painted on the front flanks/hood of the car. Guess they couldn't decide wether is was red or dayglo orange that was needed to finish the decal ;-)
- we welcome Mad Mike's 1/24 3D printed engines: Ford (GT MKI, MKII, 289 Cobra, 289 Holley, Boss, Indy DOHC, 427 GT500, SOHC Cammer, Cosworth DFV), Porsche 911, Flathead Thickstun & Chevy McLarenM6A. Available.
added 4 decal manufacturers to listings who focus on cars & bikes: blue stuff, shunko, decalpool & secret lab. Howhowhow.
- Popular Tamiya bikes in 1/12 joined our ranks.
- BBK added to their growing list of 1/12 car decals: LANCIA STRATOS TEAM ASPTOGYL #14 MONTE CARLO 1977, BMW 3.5CSL GITANES LE MANS 1976 + BMW 3.5CSL GÖSSER BEER LE MANS 1976 + BMW 3.5CSL CALDER ART CAR LM 1975 for DOYUSHA OTAKI, FERRARI 312B REPLACEMENT DECAL. Also added 1/6 HARLEY DAVIDSON FLH1200 POLICE for TAMIYA decal and started 1/12 bike decal section with DUCATI 900SS REPLACEMENT DECAL for TAMIYA.
- AZRM parts are restocked.
hey hey, finally available for those who suffer flat and/or melted tires in their Tamiya MP4/6, 641/2 or FW14B kit: MFH 80's GY complete tire set especially made to fit these cars without modifications needed...
It has been a while since MFH brought an interesting kit to market (at least, in my opinion. Which shouldn't matter, i know, but it does apparently ;-) so i've been skipping their latest releases. Until december 2019 came & MFH surprised us with a magnificent 1/12 MERCEDES SAUBER C9 1998 LM WINNER kit which surely made up for the time lost (ahum ahum, i know i know ;-). And while packaging our order, MFH added on request the FERRARI 365GTB/4 LM 1972 competitor to the parcel too... 'cause somehow, that's a brutal beast & brutal beasts are always welcomed @ BBK! Oh, and add the incredible BENTLEY SPEED 8 LE MANS 2003 WINNER. I did anyway...
- Bringing small, new but detail crazy aftermarket garage kits of exceptional quality to market and help building a profoune customer base for these undergoings is one of the joys of running this business... Today, we're happy to announce Clay Models joined our listings offering the utlimate engine, break/wheel and gearbox sets to help you up Tamiya's 1/24 Porsche 956 cars. Options for 1993 WORKS CAR, 1992 WORKS CAR en 1993&+ PRIVATEER CARS are available, see here.
VECTOR MAGIC added 1/20 McLAREN M23 & 1/20 WILIAMS FW11/FW11B to their range. Adding the quality of their designs to the print quality Cartograf deliveres, makes them 1st choice for subjects available. Check them out!
Complete 1/24 - 1/25 Nascar line from Salvino Models has arrived, so, if you're into 1970-1980 NASCAR / DAYTONA winning cars, then this might be for you...
- TAMIYA 1/12 PORSCHE 934 JÄGERMEISTER 1976 WORKS #12055 has hit the shelves, see here. The main difference with the previous release #12040 is that this issue offers slick tires (vs threaded in #12040), the decal sheet is missing the Dunlop & Shell logos & there's only one seat left to install (down from 2 in previous issue). Our listing of this kit has this decal problem solved, as we'll include a fill in set offering the missing items for free (this fill in decal is also available for purchase seperately, see here). Those who need a 2nd seat for their kit can add it here
And now... enjoy your visit,