||1/12 DRY TRANSFER GOODYEAR DECAL for TAMIYA PROTAR
F'ART.12C-FE64, scale 1/12
a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
material : see item description
No water needed with these: simply cut out & rub down so the adhesive back will attach to the rubber without leaving any clear film & thus avoiding silvering.
How to use (Japanese translated)
1. Please cut decal with scissors.
※ If you cut the verge of the logo, it becomes comfortable when you think about a position of the decal.
※ Paste is put on the surface of the logo part. Please do not touch it very much.
※You may cut it every transparency film, but a logo sticks to a transparency film when you strongly have a logo part. Please be careful.
2. Please remove garbage and oil on the tire surface.
3. Please tear off a film when I cut it without your tearing off a transparency film.
4. Please stick it on the surface of the tire so that you can read a letter of the decal.
※ Because paste is put on the surface of the decal, you please push it to the tire just a little.
5. On the tire which you already put decal on, you please touch it in a paper part with the finger which you added water to.
※Please touch it kindly. When you strongly touch it, decal slips off.
6. If around one minute passes, please tear off upper paper.
※When you tear it off forcibly, the decal comes off together. Please be careful.
7. Please remove moisture.